Beneficiary Owners Account or BO Account is the first step of investment in the share market.
Like a bank account holds all your funds, BO Account holds all the shares and securities along
with the deposited money. Investors must have a BO Account to buy and sell shares in Dhaka
Stock Exchange and Chittagong Stock Exchange through a brokerage house.
Royal Capital Limited is one of the leading brokerage houses in Bangladesh that offers you the opportunity to open a BO Account both offline and online. You can open an online BO account in 4 easy steps at BDT 450 only. Moreover, manage your BO account anytime through Royal Touch App.Open BO ACCOUNT
Royal Capital Ltd is offering you the best opportunity for learning the basics of investment. Yes! We are offering you a platform where you can learn about the initial investment strategies and gain knowledge about the capital market and financial industry. For beginners and new investors, this is the starting of proper investment guidance that will help you make better financial decisions in the future. Our expert team has prepared study materials and training courses that are capable of making you an informed individual about the basics of the stock market. Join our sessions and study our materials for building a bright investment future all by yourself.
Royal Capital Limited (RCL) started its journey in the capital market of Bangladesh in 1996.
Royal Capital has 15 Branches and 10 Digital Booths around Bangladesh, with our corporate
office located at Dhaka's commercial hub Motijheel. RCL has more than 160 experienced
employees who serve the existing and potential clients with utmost priority.
Our sincere dedication and hard work have earned us an A+ Credit rating from internationally
recognized credit rating agency CRISL. These credentials have allowed us to be the country's
most compliant and preferred stockbroker.
1) 26 years of experience : Royal Capital Ltd. has been operating the business for over two decades in both bourses of Bangladesh. Our Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) TREC No. is 21, Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) TREC No. is 53 and Central Depository Bangladesh Limited (CDBL) Participant No. is 15900.
2) Credit Rating : Internationally recognized credit rating agency CRISL awarded A+ credit to Royal Capital Ltd, and we have received this prestigious rating for the last four consecutive years.
3) Stock Broking : Stock broking has become easier with Royal Capital. You can trade through ITS (Internet Trading Service) of DSE and CSE. RCL offers reliable trading services from our designated branches and booths. Our OMS (Order Management System) is in the developing stage.
4) Online Brokerage : Our core services like BO Account opening, IPO application, Fund Transfer, Portfolio Management etc. are available online through App and Website.
5) Complete Electronic Fund Transfer facility : Funds can be deposited from mostly used MFS, Net Banking, VISA/Mastercard using SSLCommerz. Withdrawal of funds can be requested through Fund Requisition using BEFTN.
6) IPO Services : You can easily apply for IPO with Royal Capital. Our innovative IPO Genie module automatically applies for IPO if all the conditions are met. You can also use our website and Royal Touch app for IPO applications.
7) Research Team : Our Research and Innovation Lab (RIL) is enriched with experienced and efficient individuals with vast knowledge of the capital market. They regularly release analysis reports on the stock market and its related stakes.
8) Royal Capital Portal : Royal Capital Portal is the latest addition to our digital service. Our portal is created and organized with valuable information about the listed companies that will enable you to analyze and make informed investment decisions.
9) Investment Education Program : Royal Capital Limited offers training on the share market for new investors, which helps them gain a primary idea on the share market. Our courses teach new investors to look at the data and resources before making investment decisions.
10) Customer Service : Your issues are our priority; thus, we have teamed our Call Center with trained and expert executives who will assist you. Our online CS Platform is also available for your assistance.
11) Royal Touch App : Manage your BO account remotely using Royal Touch App. Services like fund transfer, IPO application, and payment of CDBL charges are also available in the App.
12) RCL Blog : Read and learn about the share market using Royal Capital Adda. Visit our blog page to read articles and reports to increase your knowledge and learn new things.
13) Zone-wise coverage : Royal Capital Ltd is currently present in 5 major divisions of Bangladesh with 26 branches and booths present in the mentioned places, including our corporate office.
|Branches||Royal Capital Branches||Royal Capital Digital Booth|
|Dhaka||Hatkhola (Corporate Office), Motijheel, Farmgate, Dhanmondi, Roy Shaheb Bazar, Mirpur, Narayanganj||Kochukhet|
|Chittagong||Agrabad, Extension, Enayet Bazar, Khatunganj, Feni||Fatikchari, Cox’s Bazar, Patiya, Lohagara|
|Khulna||Khulna, Benapole, Jashore||Chuadanga, Jhenaidah|
Most people in Bangladesh prefer to keep their money in bank accounts, but little do
they realize that the money saved in the bank is being eaten up gradually due to the
difference between the bank deposit rate and the inflation rate. When banks offer a
lower interest rate on savings than the inflation rate, risk-averse people can choose to
invest in government securities like savings certificates, treasury bills, treasury bonds
etc. But these types of investments have very long tenure and also do not provide
sufficient returns to hedge against inflation. Besides, these instruments are not rapidly
convertible into cash anytime when needed. So in these circumstances, people can
think of investing in the stock market. But since stocks are very risky investments, the
general public tends to avoid investing in this market.
The general public can look for IPO investment opportunities to minimize these
problems. Investors have always been fond of investing in IPOs as it allows them to buy
the shares of a particular company at a comparatively better price from the primary
market. In addition, the investment in IPO generally offers the highest return in a very
short time compared to any other investment alternative.
Return Comparison for investments other than IPO
IPO Investment Return (Potential and approximate)
These investment instruments either offer a lower rate of interest than the inflation rate or have a very long maturity period, making it difficult to liquidate the investments during emergencies. Whereas IPO investment can offer a minimum 15% net return against a single BO Account and can be liquidated anytime during the trading sessions. According to the latest directives of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), to apply for an IPO in the stock market, the general investors are required to have a minimum investment of BDT 50,000 (fifty thousand) in the secondary market. Thus following this directive, here is a draft calculation of the minimum return that can be achieved from investing in IPOs each year for better understanding.
|IPO Investment (Tk.)||10,000|
|Secondary Market Investment (Tk.)||55,000|
|Total money he invested||65,000|
|Assumed Rate of Return on Per IPO Application||10%|
|Profit per IPO Application (Tk.)||1000|
|Minimum No. of IPO per year||8|
|Annual Profit from IPO Application (Tk.)||8,000|
|Less: CDBL Charge (Tk.)||450|
|IPO Application Fees- (Tk. 10 * 8 IPOs)||80|
|Total Expenses (Tk.)||530|
|Annual Net Profit from IPO Application (Tk.)||7,470|
|Net Cash Dividend (Tk. 55,000 Secondary Market Investment * 4.3% Post-tax Dividend Yield on average)||2,338|
|Net Profit for the Year (Tk.)||9,808|
|Return on Invested Capital||15.1%|
Hence, investment in IPOs can provide you with a very healthy return at minimal risk compared to any other investment options. Royal Capital Limited provides a service to its clients named “IPO Genie” which automatically subscribes to the ongoing IPOs on behalf of the client’s accounts who subscribes to this service so that they never miss out on such lucrative opportunities of investment.